ABOUT OUR SCHEDULE AND OUR SPECIAL RABBI
Winands Road Synagogue Center has a long and proud history in this community. In fact, in the past we used to have a nursery and class rooms. But that is all part of our proud past.
Some of our former nursery students are now adults who are participating members of our present Congregation.
Nowadays, we limit our regular services to daily, weekend and holiday services.
Our schedule is simple:
- Weekdays -
- Shacharit at 6:30 a.m.(on Rosh Hodesh - 6:20) in the morning.
- Maariv (Arvit) 7:00 p.m. in the evening
- Friday - Kabbalat Shbabat
- Following the calendar for Candle Lighting - or call during office hours.
- Saturday -
- Shacharit is at 9 a.m. Torah Reading typically at 10:00 a.m., and Kiddush is at noon.
- Mincha /Maariv - following the local time of Jewish Calendar. Kindly call office for updated information.
- Sunday - and typical holidays
- Shacharit is at 9 a.m.
Please feel free to come in at any time and join us for Services.
You do not need to be a member and you will not be "pressured" to join.
We will be honored by your company. Yes - it is as simple as that.
We are so grateful that our Rabbi is Rabbi Sholom Salfer, who along with his wife, Rebbitzen Judy Salfer, a local educator, bring their special warmth to our congegation, every week and holiday. Rabbi Salfer's sermons are known for their intellectual and provoking insights. With Rabbi Salfer's straight forward approach and and unique sense of humor, the weekly Torah reading comes alive and his sermon truly becomes a highlight of the Shabbat morning service.